Tuesday, February 28, 2012

VERIFICATION & ORIENTATION


For those of you waiting for an update, I received an email this morning letting me know that my FAFSA was "selected for verification." That means, I get to dig through my papers and find my 2010 tax return, copy it, sign and date it, and send it to the financial aid office. My mom needs to do the same, as well as show proof of what her portion of the income for that year was (since they aren't together anymore, the school just needs her financial information).

I also got my Orientation Letter :) The gist of it:
  • Orientation is mandatory
  • Mine starts at 10am and will last about an hour and a half
  • When it is over I will get an OCI tote bag with my uniforms, books, etc in it (they recommend we bring an additional bag to put stuff in as well)

I'm excited!

13 DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment