Wednesday, February 22, 2012

UPDATE

So, tomorrow I am taking my mom to a comped lunch at OCI (made by the advanced students). After that we will be meeting with Financial Aid to find out how much $$ I will be getting.....I'm hoping for some overage so I have money to live off of without having to find a full tome job on top of going to school. I'm really excited about this, and I want it to have my full focus. Then all I have left is my Acceptance Interview, and I am officially a student at Oregon Culinary Institute!

I heard this the other day, and I decided to adopt it:

Today is a new day, a new beginning. It has been given to me as a new gift. I can either use it or throw it away. What I do today will affect me tomorrow. I cannot blame anyone but myself if I do not succeed. I promise to use this day to the fullest by giving my best, realizing it can never come back again. This is my life, and I choose to make it a success.




Orientation is 2 weeks from Friday, and I start the Monday after that! I'm ready to use MY new beginning to the fullest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment